Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bohemian Inspiration

Lately, I have been inspired by simple vintage weddings.  A few of my favorites right now:
This Bohemian wedding table inspiration is to die for:
By Ruffledblog.com

By Ruffledblog.com

The colors and the flowers are gorgeous. It makes me want to get married all over again.  Tying in bright colors and simple decorations in a serene location makes this wedding elegant and fun.  Who will let me plan a wedding for them like this?

I am also in love with this 1940’s inspired rehearsal dinner photo shoot.  It is right in line with Nicole and my inspiration for our business theme
By Ruffledblog.com

By Ruffledblog.com

Nicole and I love to do photo shoots that include design, the hair and make-up, and the photography. We also work with some awesome photographers.  If you want a photo shoot or a dreamy wedding, let us know. We are up for the task!
Have a great Memorial weekend.  I plan on planting flowers and decorating my patio. I will show you pictures when I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment