Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pinterest and Cakes

Pinterest has been my new favorite tool to use when i want to keep track of all of the amazing events, foods, flowers, and decorations that I find online. I probably visit 50-100 different blogs throughout the month and it can be hard to keep track of.  I am always looking for great ideas and inspiration and Pinterest helps me categorize it all!  My Pinterest has tons of eye candy if you want to check it out.

We have a baby shower coming up this month and I am excited to see how it turns out. Looking at other party blogs have been such a great inspiration for this shower and I can't wait to share it with you all when it is over.

In the meantime, i have been drooling over these delicious and GORGEOUS cakes.
Please enjoy these cakes:

From Amazing Wedding Cakes

From Style Me Pretty: LA Wedding

From Bump Smitten: bunting on cakes

From Style Me Pretty-another LA wedding

From Chandelier Cakes

From Maggie Austin Cakes

From Amy Atlas Blog

So fun!  Did it give you any great ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment