Monday, November 14, 2011

What I am Thankful For-Day 1

Today I am thankful for some great Do-Your-Own holiday gift ideas that I found on Pinterest (from many other cool sites).  I don’t know about you, but things are tight for us this year.  So, being able to still give some adorable gifts to my friends & family without breaking the bank is awesome! 

Here are some great jar ideas that I am going to glean from:




I am going to make the peppermint Cocoa and the Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub.

 The Peppermint Cocoa was originally featured in “Sunset Magazine” and the Recipe is here: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/peppermint-stick-cocoa-10000001011199/



The Sugar Lemon Scrub was originally featured on “Under the Table & Dreaming” here (you can also add your own variations like almond oil, lavender, or grapefruit)



I would also love to try making homemade Vanilla for my friends and family sometime.  The bottles and labels really make it a special gift.



Thank you “Texas Cottage Blog” for posting these adorable ideas.  I am excited to try them out and I will let you know how it all turns out.

You can see all of my Holiday gift ideas on my pinterest here http://pinterest.com/kendall_burley/holiday-gift-ideas/

Happy Holidays & Remember ALL You Are Thankful For This Season!

Love, Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment