Friday, November 18, 2011

What I Am Thankful For-Day 3

One thing I am always thankful for during the holidays are all of the beautiful cards I get in the mail. I love to see pictures of my friends and family and accept their wishes for joy and “merry” in my home. I usually choose to send out Christmas cards every other year. This year I will be sending out Christmas cards but I decided that instead of buying cards I would like to make them. I found these great ideas on curbly.com.  http://www.curbly.com/users/diy-maven/posts/5699-36-easy-handmade-christmas-card-ideas I love the simple and cute ideas that I can choose from.
Decorate A Paper Tree On A Christmas Card

created on: 11/25/08

Stamp A Quick Holiday Card Greeting

Check out more cute ideas here: http://www.scrapbooksetc.com/theme/holidays/christmas/quick-easy-christmas-cards/?page=1 


Use A Dingbat Font To Create A Quick Holiday Card

Accentuate Parts Of A Holiday-Print Paper To Make An Easy Card


Which card do you like? What are you going to do for Christmas cards this year?


I hope you find a great idea and run with it.


Have a great weekend.


-Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment